Progress not perfection
I had a huge year of 'firsts' that took me very far outside of my comfort zone. Though I saw some successes in those ventures, I still struggle with self-confidence and self-acceptance of the person that I am. I continue to work daily at being comfortable in my own skin.
My top 3 reasons for training right now:
- to demonstrate and be accountable to the values and practices I want to instill in my kids.
- To have a strong, injury-free race season
- To build on my skills and continue to get stronger and move better
- Complete SFG Kettlebell Certification (I did It!)
- Reduce/eliminate knee pain
- Do 3-5 unassisted chin-ups