Our Client Care Coordinator
Progress not perfection
At 30 I am stronger than I have ever been and I love seeing what my body is capable of. I'm still learning to look at my own journey as my own and not to compare it with anyone else.
My top 3 reasons for training right now:
- The impact it has on my mental health and in clearing my head
- Increased energy - some days I surprise myself with how productive I can be
- As a busy wife and mom, this is my "me time"
- Improve my running (I've signed up for the MEC Race Series - 5 running races spanning 6 months)
- Complete a half marathon in 2016