Our Founder & CEO
Turkish Get Up
Progress not perfection
I had the most consistent year of training in my life and achieved new results as a bi-product. Being ok if this doesn't occur every year will be an ongoing challenge yet one I'm willing to work on. And as usual, the emotional eating pattern is something I struggle with but will not let define me.
My top 3 reasons for training right now:
- Mental health management
- Be a better example for my wife and kids
- Compete well in obstacle course racing!
- Successful re-cert of SFG Kettlebell skills
- Improve mindfulness through intentional practice
- Top 10 age group at OCR World Championships 2018