The Success Story of
What do you love about Fukumoto Fitness?
One thing that I love about FF is that I'm getting the results I've always wanted in a 3 day a week workout which I initially thought I'd have to workout 5-6 days/ week to achieve.
Progress Not Perfection
When I first started at FF I was very careful about what I ate especially when it came to sugar. I cut out all cookies, candy, chocolate, desserts etc. The results were amazing. I never would have believed that my body could change so much in so little time. I've since relaxed on my strict diet as I don't want to spend a lifetime without the odd treat. I don't think the strict diet would have been sustainable but I still feel significantly better than I did a year ago. Both my wife Tonia and I are making much better choices when it comes to the food we and our children eat because of what we've learned at FF.
My top 10 reasons for training right now:
- Higher self confidence
- Significantly stronger
- Lost 20 lbs of fat and gained 10 lbs of muscle
- Competed in my first Spartan and Dirty Donkey races and placed much higher than expected
- Significantly more productive at home and work
- Dropped 2 pants sizes for the first time in 20 years
- Kids now call me their “muscle man”
- Learned to make better food choices
- Feels good to be in community with like-minded people
- Got my wife Tonia to join
- Be able to do 1-arm pushups
- Top 10 finish in my age group at each OCR race this summer