The Success Story of
What do you love about Fukumoto Fitness?
Always having a supportive family type environment. Everyone is supportive and wants to see you and help you do well and achieve your goals. It’s an environment where you’re encouraged to be and feel comfortable being YOU! No judging, always accepting, push you to your limits (in the good way), fun & happy environment!
Progress Not Perfection
I've struggled with an unhealthy relationship with food for most of my life and understand that it is something that I will never fully recover from. I often remind myself that the choices I have made over the last year and a half regarding my health have brought me leaps and bounds from where I was and have been. These choices have made me stronger (both physically & mentally), happier and more self-confident. Reminding myself of the achievements I’ve made helps reinforce why I chose the path I did back in October 2014.
My top 11 reasons for training right now:
- Improved self-esteem/self-image
- Increased energy
- Improved self-confidence
- Ran my first OCR
- Ran my first 10km
- Weight loss (20lbs and fluctuate) and less body fat (28% to 23%)
- Improved strength (i.e. couldnt do pushup to doing 5-10 variations!)
- Completed both KB Courses
- Reduced Anxiety
- Lift heavy objects I once relied on others to lift
- Way less back and joint discomfort
- Complete Spartan Super with as few burpees as possible
- Complete my first half marathon at the WPFS 2016