The Success Story of
What do you love about Fukumoto Fitness?
The coaching and workouts are amazing! I love that I can just show up, bring my best effort and get stronger every phase. The positive energy and encouragement give me the extra motivation to push myself beyond what I thought I was capable of.
Progress Not Perfection
Weight loss is one of the main reasons I joined FF but it’s no longer my end goal. I’m working on developing a healthier relationship with food (and alcohol) so that I can feel my best and enjoy treats in moderation without all the feelings of guilt. Finding the balance especially in social situations hasn’t been easy.
My top 8 reasons for training right now:
- Exercise is fun again! I genuinely look forward to training, I never get bored or skip a class.
- Kettlebell training - going from 20kg swing to 28kg swing
- Positive influence on my kids, they watch it all! (8 year old doing Spartan race this summer)
- Body composition changes - down 38lbs and 6 inches off waist, hips, chest each!
- Improved self-confidence in how I look and feel (I love my muscles!)
- Meal prep routine is relieving stress during the week
- Progressing to unassisted pushups
- Being on this journey with my husband Mike has been the best part of all!
- Train for and complete my first OCRs this summer (Dirty Donkey/Spartan Race)
- Incorporate running into my routine
- Get more sleep