The Success Story of
What do you love about Fukumoto Fitness?
I love that the coaches are genuine. They truly do care about our health and well being and they want to see us be better.
Progress Not Perfection
I drink too much beer. My love for this alcoholic delight is hindering my goal of being under 200 pounds. The beer then leads to bad eating habits. It’s a vicious cycle and I am having a hard time breaking it.
My top 11 reasons for training right now:
- Improved life expectancy by many years
- Best physical condition on my life
- I feel better in all aspects of life because I am stronger
- Down 35+lbs in last year
- Lower back pain I had for years is GONE
- Blood pressure coming down
- I actually ook forward to coming!
- I am happier
- My kids (ages 8 and 5) are taking on our (my wife and I) healthy behaviours
- Completing both KB courses
- Being on this journey with my wife!
- Be under 200lbs for first time since 1996