The Success Story of
What do you love about Fukumoto Fitness?
I love training with people who encourage and challenge those around them
Progress Not Perfection
I struggle with nutrition and am learning to have grace for myself for this. I have been working on decreasing my evening eating and portion sizes. For a long time I was “strict" with myself and found I was feeling guilty even when I ate well. I then swung to caring less about how strict I was and found my old eating habits started to creep back. In 2014 I strarted to experience vertigo and was diagnosed with vestibular neuritis caused by a virus. I found I was constantly getting dizzy. It took a toll on my confidence and and I was anxious a lot more. During this time I was even more grateful for my FF workout community. I now have some treatment that makes things better and I’m more and more ok with my journey and have grace for where I’m at.
My top 6 reasons for training right now:
- Increased mood!
- Always feel better physically/mentally after (no matter how I felt coming in)
- New found love for KBs (took both courses)
- Increase in strength in gym and life (I think "I am strong!")
- Confidence to try new events (Pain in Assiniboine, Ice Donkey, Spartan Race)
- Continual positive mindset shift
- Train for and complete Spartan Race