The Success Story of
What do you love about Fukumoto Fitness?
The workout routine. With a pre planned workout routine that changes each month I can focus on working hard and doing the techniques right.
Progress Not Perfection
I have an underactive thyroid gland which leaves me with hypothyroidism. I deal with symptoms of fatigue, increase difficulty losing weight and the list goes on. Even though there are times I feel like the odds are against me, I don’t let a condition like this define who I am. I know I want to be someone that’s strong and active. I know it’s going to be a constant battle but I believe in what I’m doing and only positive things can come from that.
My top 6 reasons for training right now:
- Handing in red and yellow bracelets (FMS Screen)
- Meal Prep habit is solid
- Bear crawling one length of gym
- Meeting a lot of great people
- Completing Level 1 KB Course
- Having wife join and making it a family affair!
- Improving hib mobility (to feel better in day, less back issues, better KB swings)