The Success Story of
What do you love about Fukumoto Fitness?
The ever-changing programs which are quick and efficient!
Progress Not Perfection
I like how I feel and move but am working on having a healthier relationship with my nutrition and not feeling guilty if I’m not on track or want to enjoy a treat. I have sweet cravings at night but no matter what, am trying to start fresh the next day.
My top 12 reasons for training right now:
- FMS Movement Screens
- Learn new things all the time (like Turkish Get Ups)
- FF level of care
- Core strength increase
- I always feel like going!
- Muscle definition increase
- Weight loss (20lbs & fluctuate)
- My friend Twila joined!
- 2nd place Winter Games for bar hang
- Consistency over 5 years
- Completed Ice Donkey, triathlons
- Created mini FF gym in basement for home workouts!
- 7-8 Hours of sleep per night
- Less shoulder pain