The Success Story of
What do you love about Fukumoto Fitness?
The trainers legitimately care about your well-being and how you’re doing in the gym. They push you to your limits and make sure you don’t hurt yourself. They also aren’t a bunch of 'roided out lunks'. They are real, thinking, caring people.
Progress Not Perfection
I still play way too many video games and tend to sit around a lot
My top 10 reasons for training right now:
- Cleared yellow bracelet (FMS Screen)
- Completed both KB courses
- Made Craig do 16 pistol squats for my birthday!
- Met the great and welcoming people in my class
- Stronger than I could ever have imagined
- Learned how to do 1-arm and plyo pushups
- Noticeably more flexible
- Confidence has skyrocketed
- Nutrition challenges has helped reduce cravings for unhealthy foods
- More willing to try new things
- Be able to lift the heaviest and do the hardest variation of each workout